A little less that a week ago, we quietly rolled-out an update to our customer portal website, My WP NET. This update represents many weeks of careful testing and development, to ensure that the transition was as smooth as possible.
The new My WP NET works in much the same way — the basic functions and features remain the same — however, the layout of many pages and menus have changed and some function have been streamlined. We hope our customers find the new site easier and faster. Rest assured that we also intend to improve My WP NET progressively over the coming months.
The biggest changes include:
- New horizontal main navigation
- New Sidebar menus
- Updated homepage layout with
- Invoice Payment reminders
- Domain Search and Registration
- WP NET Announcements
- Search Knowledgebase from homepage
- See Plesk disk usage
- Open Plesk Control panel from homepage
- New Notifications pop-up at top-right
- Improved Domain Search and Registration
When creating a new Support Ticket from within My WP NET, a sidebar will show our current support status and let you know an expected reply time.
If you are a WP NET customer, this update is available to you now, just login to My WP NET to see the new version. If you have any questions or experience any problems using the new My WP NET, please open a support ticket.