Super-charge your WordPress site with a Managed Cloud Server
What sites suit a Managed Cloud Server?
- High-traffic e-commerce sites
- Large blog sites with highly-active communities
- WordPress MultiSite (WordPress MU) installations
- Large, multi-user sites with many concurrent logged-in users
- Very large sites, requiring many GB’s of disk storage
- Multiple WordPress installations — host dozens of client sites
- Development Server — an easy to manage server for all your dev projects
- Not sure? Contact us to discuss your hosting requirements.
Our Managed Cloud Servers are custom designed and optimised to run WordPress crazy fast! When you need no-compromise performance, security and scalability — Managed Cloud is the solution.
Our Cloud Server platform is powered by 64-bit Ubuntu LTS — the leading Linux OS for cutting-edge hosting services — it’s reliable, flexible and scalable.
The new-generation HTTP/2 protocol is available now! Run your site with HTTPS over HTTP/2 it will be faster than standard HTTP! 4
PHP 7.1 is available now! Managed Cloud Servers use PHP-FPM for improved performance. You can choose PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7 or 7.1!
FreeSSL is now available! Run your WordPress sites with SSL over HTTP/2 and enjoy the security, performance and SEO advantages.
Serious Power. Simple Control.
Enjoy state-of-the-art hosting technology such as PHP 7.1, HTTP/2, Brotli and FreeSSL along with the simple, elegant management of our custom control panel.
Get yourself a lightning fast, NZ-based Cloud Server, fully managed and supported by NZ’s WordPress Experts.
These are recommended configurations only. You can customise CPU, RAM, disk space, traffic data and WordPress installs as required.
All Managed Cloud Servers include …
System Specifications 6
- Ubuntu Server 64-bit 16.04
- 1x IPv4 address 7
- Apache 2.4
- NGINX 1.11.5 with HTTP/2 support
- PHP-FPM 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7, 7.1
- MySQL 5.6 or 5.7
- 100-Mbit connection in Auckland data centre
- No less than 99.8% service availability.
- Fully-managed Ubuntu 64bit Linux OS 8.
- Includes Managed WordPress installations as specified in the plan. 3 (Details)
- Daily full server image backups — 1 day retention. 1
- Daily backups of all MySQL databases, stored off-server — 30 day retention.
- Set up: $50 one-off fee.
- Provisioning: 1-2 days.
- FTP server not included — manage your files via SFTP.
- Server image backup restoration costs NZD$30 per restore.
- Upgradable as a configurable option.
- Fair Use Policy and Terms and Conditions of Service applies.
- Additional Managed WordPress installations are NZD$20 per month. See our Service Specification: Managed WordPress.
- SSL with HTTP/2 supported, but a signed certificate is required. You can use FreeSSL via Let’s Encrypt or purchase GeoTrust signed certificates directly from WP NET.
- Disk capacity is raw disk size, formatted usable space will be less. OS and server stack software requires approximately 2GB.
- Specifications subject to change. If you have specific requirements, please confirm prior to placing your order.
- Additional IPv4 addresses are NZD$10 per month. IPv6 addresses available on request.
- We managed the firewall, maintain the OS and install all software updates, including security patches. Additional server administration tasks outside the scope of support are billed at NZD$80 per hour.