When your online business is your business: speed matters.
WP Server offers premium performance, improved security and greater flexibility for your WordPress / WooCommerce sites.
Serious sites need serious hosting!
WooCommerce and many popular plugins and themes need VPS hosting — at a minimum — to deliver consistently low response times under high-load.
- WordPress Multisite
- Thrive Builder
- Divi Builder
- Revolution Slider
- WooCommerce Memberships
- Paid Memberships Pro
- WP Bakery Page Builder
Ensure your project can deliver, with the dedicated resources of a single-tenant cloud server, optimised for WordPress.
Tools your Dev will Love
- SSH / SFTP / SCP
WordPress Optimised Hosting Stack
- Web server optimised for WordPress
- Nginx with HTTP/2 enabled
- PHP 8, 7.4, 7.3 via PHP-FPM
- MySQL 8 or MariaDB
Built by Experts
- Production ready servers
- Site Isolation
- Unprivileged PHP
- SSL Everywhere
Fully Managed High Performance WordPress Servers
Latest generation AMD EPYC CPUs and NVMe SSD!
HP 1CPU | 2GB
HP 2CPU | 2GB
HP 2CPU | 4GB
HP 4CPU | 8GB
HP 8CPU | 16GB
If you need help selecting your server, please contact us. Single site per server is recommended. Automated server snapshot backups available at checkout. Prices in NZD, excluding GST for New Zealand residents.
Managed by us, right here in New Zealand.
We tested them all: Digital Ocean, AWS LightSail, Linode, Vultr, Rackspace, UpCloud.
Honestly, they’re all pretty great. But after months of careful testing – for our Kiwi customers – Vultr was the clear winner.
- Excellent VM performance
- Deploy in Sydney or 24 other locations!
- Intel Skylake CPU
- Rock-solid infrastructure
- Network firewall
- Backed by Vultr’s SLA
- 100% SSD / NVMe disk
- Network DDoS prevention 5
- AnyCast Premium DNS
We run your servers, so you can run your business.
WP NET takes care of all server set up, installation, security, monitoring, maintenance and updates.
- Managed OS and server software updates
- Monitoring & Security management
- Backup management
- Firewall management
- Web hosting stack: Apache, Nginx, PHP, MySQL, Redis
- Performance & caching management
- Migrations and customisations
- Site Manager control panel (optional)
And there’s no messing around with billing from multiple providers – you get a single invoice for server and support.
- Server configurations are as per the Vultr product range and subject to change.
- Disk capacity is raw disk size, formatted usable space will be less. OS and server stack software requires approximately 4-6GB.
- Traffic overuse is billed at NZD$0.10 per GB (Sydney data centre). See bandwidth overage pricing.
- Servers provisioned at Sydney data centre by default. Other locations available. Server location is selected after placing your order. Some server configurations may not be available at all locations at all times.
- Network DDoS prevention not available at all locations. Charges apply. Contact us for details.
- By default servers are provisioned as per our recommended configuration: Nginx-only with PHP-FPM, no-control panel.
- Site Manager control panel is optional and only available with the Nginx+Apache configuration.
- Use of Let’s Encrypt certificates is subject to their terms and conditions.
- Local SMTP is not installed by default. A transactional SMTP email service such as SendGrid, MailGun or AWS SES or similar is required.
- Please read the WP Server Service Specification and our Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Additional server administration tasks outside the scope of support are billed at NZD$80 per hour.
- Specifications subject to change. If you have specific requirements, please contact us to confirm prior to placing your order.
All prices in NZD and exclude GST for New Zealand residents.